Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Models for Sale!

You guys... I am completely out of wall space! And the clutter in my small house is driving me absolutely batty. So... I need to start moving some of my older models along.

There are some that I'll never be able to part with because either I or one of my immediate family members love them too much... The boy child practically snatched one of my would-be-for-sale models right out of my hands when he found out what I was doing. I can't tell you just how good that made me feel. That an 11 year old boy would want a needlework sampler to hang in his room... I must be doing something right.

There will be more offered at some point, but for now, I have eight that I'm going to list in this post.

Now... I am going to give you a killer deal on these models. I've calculated the current cost of materials (chart, linen, threads, frame), but am not putting any extra charge in there for the time I spent stitching them, nor for my somewhat-questionable framing skills. All were stitched by Yours Truly, and most include my stitched signature and date. None of them have glass, but they all have a brown paper backing with a special label containing title, date, and my signature. They are all ready to hang with either a sawtooth or wire hanger. Dimensions listed include the frame.

So... if you've ever wanted to stitch any of these up for yourself, but just haven't gotten around to it, this is your chance to pay basically the same amount of money you would have anyway, but you don't have to put in a single stitch yourself! And a couple of these are extremely stitch-dense, so the time savings will be HUGE.

Please read carefully: The prices listed are for the models, but do not include shipping. Once you contact me via email (beth@heartstringsamplery.com) with your interest in a particular model or models, I will work with you to come up with the best shipping method and will add on exact shipping/insurance that you choose. I will not mark it sold in this listing until the sale is final, which will give others an opportunity to express interest and get in line in case you change your mind.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

This sale is good for anyone, including needlework shops that might want a new model for their walls, and I would be happy to ship to any international friends as well.

And now, in no particular order, the models currently for sale:


EN 1815 - $55
7 1/4 x 9 3/8


NARROW ESCAPE - $156
22 x 17 3/4 x 2 1/8 (very deep old frame)


***THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL RESPONSE! ALL SAMPLERS BELOW THIS COMMENT HAVE BEEN SOLD AND ARE ON THEIR WAY TO A NEW HOME.***


LONG MAY SHE WAVE - (SOLD)
(does not include pin cushion model)
12 5/8 x 9 1/2


HOUSEWORK IS FOR THE BIRDS - (SOLD)
14 3/4 x 8 3/4


THIRSTY HART - (SOLD)
15 3/8 x 14 3/8


MORNING STAR - (SOLD)
(in a wonderful hand-grained frame by Valley House Primitives)
21 3/4 x 11 1/4


SING WE THEN MERRILY - (SOLD)
9 x 10 1/8


PROVERBS 8:11 - (SOLD)
(from the Three Little Proverbs booklet)
11 1/2 x 6 3/4



Please send inquiries to my email address (beth@heartstringsamplery.com); do not try to contact me via the comments on this post! 

1 comment:

Flannel Jammies Farm said...

How wonderful!!!